SHRM-Atlanta members are invited to apply for a scholarship to the Coles College of Business’ Executive Certificate Program in HR Leadership
The program is designed for early- and mid-career HR professionals who want to reach their fullest potential as leaders, innovators and change-makers.
Career Spa, LLC and Talent Connections, LLC, is generously offering five (5) full scholarships, exclusively for SHRM-Atlanta members.
- Five (5) scholarships available valued at $3,895 each for the Executive Program in HR Leadership Hybrid Scholarship (includes Online program components, an in-person Program Kick-Off meeting and four in-person monthly Application Labs beginning October 2018. Receive an Executive Certificate in HR Leadership at program completion.
In-Person Kick-Off and Application Lab Dates are as follows:
• Friday, September 14th, 8:00 AM to Noon; Program Kick-Off and Orientation
• Friday, October 12th, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; Leader as Director and Producer
• Friday, November 16th, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; Leader as Mentor and Facilitator
• Friday, January 18th, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; Leader as Monitor and Coordinator
• Friday, February 15th, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; Leader as Innovator and Broker
Application Deadline: Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5pm
- Current SHRM-Atlanta member (membership must be active when applying and throughout the year in which you receive the award)
- HR practitioner at an early- to mid- career level, or Student pursuing a career in HR
- Available to participate in four in-person monthly Application Labs starting in September 2018
Click here to learn more and apply