We're looking for the best of the best to volunteer at our HR rock star conference! Here's the fine print (or, in rock star parlance, our 'rider'). No one said being a 'roadie' was easy, but it will definitely be fun!
- All volunteers MUST BE current SHRM-Atlanta members at the time of the conference.
- Volunteers will serve as ambassadors, greeters, ushers, registration workers, session hosts and Exhibit Hall monitors.
- We will do our best to match you in the area you want to volunteer and the day you request. However, we cannot guarantee a specific assignment or day.
- Approved volunteers will receive a discounted registration rate of $100. ($300 off the early bird registration rate for members)
- You will be required to work one day and you can attend the other day as a regular attendee. If you want to volunteer, you must be available for a full day either Monday, April 28 from 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM or Tuesday, April 29 from 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
- In addition, on Sunday, April 27, all volunteers will need to attend an orientation and assist with bag stuffing at the Cobb Galleria Centre. Exact time of this orientation is still TBD but will start around 2:00 PM until approximately 4:00 PM. Regretfully, we cannot accept volunteers who are unable to make the full commitment (including Sunday).
Sorry, this tour bus is all filled up! If you still want to be a ‘roadie’ at our conference, please sign up on our waiting list. We’ll have our ‘agent’ contact you if a spot opens up!