The SHRM-Atlanta Pegasus Awards
SHRM-Atlanta delights in the opportunity to recognize the people and teams who challenge convention and push the boundaries of human resources. The Pegasus Award honors cutting-edge individuals and teams for their hard work, vision, leadership and innovation in the field.
Nominations for the 2016 Pegasus Awards are now closed. Winners will be announced on March 30, at the 26th Annual SHRM-Atlanta HR Conference.
Pegasus Award winners will be recognized in front of a large audience of HR professionals at the 26th Annual SHRM-Atlanta HR Conference. All winners will be featured on the SHRM-Atlanta website and submitted for recognition to local news agencies.
The judges are CEOs and HR executives from Atlanta’s top companies and have been carefully selected for their integrity and expertise.
- Whitney Bennett, PHR, Ingenious Med
- Jose De La Cruz, J.D., SPHR, Travelers
- Linda Champion Driver, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Cadillac Jack
- Darryl Bowie, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Rockdale County Human Resources Department
- Melisa Cook, SPHR, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Danielly Johnson, Georgia State University