The Accomplished Leader Exchange (ALE) is not a presentation, it’s a conversation.
The exchange is not about recertification credits, it’s about peer-to-peer learning. It is not for your team, it is for you. ALE is an intimate, strategic, peer-to-peer dialogue with others who face similar challenges and who are driving the same strategic initiatives. As a leader in your profession you have a responsibility to share experience and knowledge that will define the future of Human Resources. This is your opportunity to give back and take pride in shaping the next generation of HR.
- Quarterly breakfast programs
- Facilitated exchanges
- Topics driven by participant input
- Limited to 30 – 40 Senior level HR Practitioners
SHRM-Atlanta’s Accomplished Leaders Exchange (ALE) is an invitation only event for HR executives who meet the following qualifications:
- Currently employed as an HR practitioner by an organization or division with 500+ employees
- Tenure: 10+ years in HR
- Position Responsibilities: Must be a part of the company's senior management team with responsibilities equivalent to those typical of a Director or VP title or above including strategic planning and management and the management of a team.
Friday, May 10, 2019 | 7:30 am – 10:00 am
Hosted by: Stef Harris, President Global Human Capital Strategy, UPS
Topic: Culture as Strategy
7:30 - 8:00 am: Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8:00 - 9:30 am: Program
9:30 - 10:00 am: Additional Discussion and Connections
|Future SHRM-Atlanta Member
If you are a CURRENT ALE Member, please use your confidential link.
If you are NOT a current ALE Member, please confirm your eligibility to participate and fill out the ALE Interest form: INFO and INTEREST FORM
You will not be able to register until your eligibility is confirmed.
If you have additional questions, please contact Amanda Abrenillo at firstname.lastname@example.org