Online Registration is CLOSED
Late Registration available On-site beginning at 8:00 am
Everyone in an organization contributes to the company culture. As HR Professionals, we want to be sure we support the culture through each step related to Human Resources. When building company culture, we’re naturally focused on our existing employees – but no strategy on culture is complete without looking at your recruiting/talent acquisition tools and processes. Join us for our Fall meeting as Kris Dunn from Kinetix presents on “Building Company Culture Through Great Recruiting and Talent Acquisition Practices”. As a member of your company’s HR department, even if you’re not involved with recruiting, it’s important to step back and take a look at how recruiting and talent acquisition represent your organization. Kris will cover the following topics:
- How the right team and recruiting processes support the communication of the culture you have – across the recruiting/TA team, interviewing approaches with hiring managers, application processes and more;
- The impact of purposeful values, potential factors and competencies on attracting talent that matches your culture;
- How to use assessment platforms to drive culture while ensuring your organization has the diversity necessary to meet business challenges;
- Building an impactful Employment Brand to signal cultural norms to candidates, encouraging opt-in/opt out in the recruiting process (including your career site, social, ATS messaging, job postings and more); and
- The idea TA/Recruiting Tech Stack needed to maximize your ability to attract candidates who fit your culture.
Regardless of where you are in building your organizational culture, maximizing your recruiting practices to support your goals is critical. Join us for this session with Kris and we’ll dig in to all the ways recruiting and TA can help you build the culture you want.
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
- 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Welcome, Announcements & Program
Continuing Education Credit
This program is approved for:
SHRM Credit – 1 PDC
HRCI Credit – 1 Business
Kris Dunn is a Partner and CHRO at Kinetix, a national RPO recruiting firm headquartered in Atlanta. He's also the founder of two industry-leading blogs – Fistful of Talent and The HR Capitalist – and has written over 100 feature columns at Workforce Management magazine. Prior to his investment at Kinetix, Kris served in HR leadership roles at DAXKO, Charter and Cingular. Kris is also the author of The 9 Faces of HR, released by SHRM publishing in June 2019.
Advanced Registration Deadline: August 27, 2019
Are you a new SHRM-Atlanta member?
New members can attend their first one-hour event at no cost! Click here to fill out this form to see if you're eligible and to get registered!
To Purchase Your Tickets
Click the register button above, or if paying via check, please print and fill our this registration form.
Your registration will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
Please mail your check, along with the form to:
2849 Paces Ferry Road, SE
Overlook 1, Suite 205
Atlanta, GA 30339
Cancellation Deadline: September 3, 2019
Can’t make it? Can someone else from your office attend in your place? Substitutions are allowed; however, the non-member rate may apply. To transfer your registration please submit your request via email to info@SHRMAtlanta.org.
Would you like to transfer an upcoming registration from one event to another? Requests for transfers must be made by the event cancellation date, usually seven days prior to the event.
Cancellations must be made by the cancellation deadline for the specific event, usually seven days prior for most events. All cancellations are subject to a minimum $20 administration fee. Some events may have a higher fee, please refer to the individual event page, or to your confirmation email. Cancellations/No-Shows on the date of the event forfeit the entire registration fee. No refunds or transfer of fees will be made after the date of the event.