SHRM-Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp | December 17, 2019
Are you preparing for the SHRM Certification exam but need some extra help? Come pull an “all-dayer” with SHRM-Atlanta!
Our SHRM Certification Bootcamp will help you learn to apply your knowledge of the SHRM BoCK and your existing HR expertise to your test-taking approach. In this 1-day, intensive seminar, you will review the hardest sections of the SHRM learning modules and tackle obstacles to a successful exam day.
Learn to make the best use of your study time, implement strategies that help reinforce learning and memory, and apply practical test-taking tips for passing challenging multiple-choice exams.
Participate in individual and group exercises focused on mastering the SHRM Certification exam’s two types of questions: stand-alone knowledge-based items that assess your understanding of factual information, and scenario-based situational judgment items that assess your judgment, application, and decision-making skills.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Led by a highly experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructor
A classroom environment to keep you focused and accountable
Sample test questions and process checks to help build your test-taking confidence
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP?
- Individuals who have completed a full Exam Prep Course and want to add one last “cram session” before testing
- Individuals who have been engaged in SHRM’s Self Study program and want a little more help getting prepared for the exam
- HR professionals who have already scheduled their SHRM Certification exam and need a learning boost before testing day
- This program is not a substitute for the 13-week certification exam prep course. Our Bootcamp Seminar is intended to serve as an intensive add-on study session, with general review of the concepts and “toughest topics” covered by the SHRM certification prep learning materials.
- The SHRM Learning System books and online resources are NOT included with this seminar. We anticipate learners will come equipped with any books or online learning tools they wish to incorporate into the learning experience. Presentation slides and handouts / exercises introduced by the Bootcamp instructor will be shared with students as supplemental resources.
- Testing fees are not included in this seminar and exams are not proctored by SHRM-Atlanta. If you wish to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP examination, you must complete a separate application form at www.shrmcertification.org/apply and pay an additional fee of $300 - $400 directly to the third party testing agent, Prometric Testing.
- See Exam Application Instructions Here >>>
SHRM Certification Exam Application Dates:
Winter Exam Window: December 1, 2019 - February 15, 2020
Spring Exam Window: May 1, 2020 - July 15, 2020
To locate a testing center or schedule an exam with your SHRM Approval ID, please visit www.prometric.com
Advanced Registration Deadline: December 3, 2019
Cancellation Deadline: December 10, 2019 (Penalty Applies, See Cancellation Policy Below)
Cancellation Fee: $50 through 12/10/2019
Non-Refundable after 12/10/2019 at 11:59 pm
To Pay by Check or Money Order
Download our printable registration form, fill out completely, and mail to our office at:
2849 Paces Ferry Rd SE, Overlook I, Suite 205 Atlanta, GA 30339
Checks/Money Orders must be made payable to SHRM-Atlanta. Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Cancellations must be received by December 10, 2019 - $50 cancellation fee will apply). No refunds will be granted after this date. Registration is not transferable to a future program.
Xavier is currently working as a Vice President of HR Administration for Arrow Exterminators who employs more than 2,100 employees throughout the U.S. He is also an adjunct professor at Kennesaw State University. He has an extensive HR background across multiple industries including manufacturing, utilities, and consumer services. As an 8 year Marine Corps veteran he spent his last tour in the classroom as an aviation maintenance instructor. A graduate of Villanova's Master of Science in HR Development, Xavier also holds his SHRM-SCP and PHR certifications.