SHRM-Atlanta Announces 2018 IMPACT Award Finalists
Thursday, March 15, 2018
SHRM-Atlanta’s IMPACT Awards are about celebrating excellence in Human Resources, showcasing the profound IMPACT HR can have on business results, and encouraging best practices. This prestigious award recognizes HR individuals or teams whose actions or initiatives have demonstrated outstanding impact and benefit – above and beyond normal expectations – to their business or the community.
Nominees and their initiatives reflect significant contributions through IMPACT: Innovation, Motivation, Performance, Achievement, Creativity or Transformation in the work being recognized.
We are proud to honor the following 2018 Finalists for their hard work, inspirational leadership and innovation.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2018 FINALISTS:
• AMB Group, Human Resources Team
• Astral Brands, Kathleen E. Jones, SHRM-CP, PHR
• Cherokee County Board of Commissioners, Human Resources Department
• Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Human Resources Team
• City of Douglasville, Human Resources Department
• Floyd County, Human Resources Department
• Fulton County, Department of Human Resources
• Nickell Equipment Rental, Hope Harris, SHRM-SCP
• Souteastrans Inc., Human Resources Team
Winners will be announced at SOAHR 2018, SHRM-Atlanta's annual HR Conference, March 27-28, 2018.