HR Compliance Center
SHRM-Atlanta's HR Compliance Center (powered by HR360) is an online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms.
The HR Compliance Center features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws--including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA--as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees.
Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Features of The HR Compliance Center :
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Real-time HR news alerts and healthcare alerts emailed directly to you
SHRM-Atlanta membership includes complimentary
access to the HR Compliance Center (a value of $350).
Click here to watch a video and learn what the HR Compliance Center can do for you!
Latest HR News Alerts from HR360:
How to Sign Up / Access the HR Compliance Center
As a SHRM-Atlanta member you get complimentary access to the HR Compliance Center, but you must create an HR360 account (this is separate from your SHRM-Atlanta account).
✔ Don't have an account? Enter your information below to subscribe!
Please note that it may take a few days for your HR360 account to be processed and finalized.