Your Compliance Edge
HR360, an award-winning online HR library, provides comprehensive, easy-to-navigate, and easy-to-understand human resources and benefits guidelines, news, tools, and information on both federal and state laws. Maintained by a team of attorneys who are experts in both federal and state HR and benefit laws, as well as best practices.
One of HR360’s most popular features is the ability for subscribers to personalize their HR library by selecting to receive news alerts on changing federal laws, state labor laws, and Affordable Care Act regulations. In many respects, HR360 acts like your very own online HR department, delivering the guidance, tools, and forms your company needs to stay compliant.
Extensive Range of Online Interactive HR Tools
The HR360 library also provides, at no additional charge, important online HR tools in their HR Apps & Tools section, including an employee handbook generator, job description builder, performance review builder, total compensation statement builder, salary-benchmarking tool, and HR self-audit modules.
HR360’s dynamic online HR library includes:
- Step-by-step guidance on COBRA, FMLA, hiring, new employee orientation, disciplining, termination, and performance reviews
- The most current information on Health Care Reform--especially important with major changes expected in 2017
- Hundreds of downloadable HR forms
- Online micro video training modules
- Downloadable federal and state-required posters
SHRM-Atlanta members have the opportunity to subscribe to HR360 and enjoy all of the benefits included above as a members-only benefit!
Don't have an account? Enter your information below to subscribe!