Become an integral part of SHRM-Atlanta and take on a Leadership role!
- Do you want to learn new skills that can help make you more successful in your career?
- Do you want to gain leadership experience that you can’t get in your own organization?
- Are you ready to develop deeper relationships with your HR peers and demonstrate your skills?
- Do you want to give back to the HR community?
- Do you want to earn recertification credits while having FUN?
SHRM-Atlanta offers countless opportunities to contribute your time and skills towards making an impact on both your career, the HR profession, and your community! Volunteer* with SHRM-Atlanta today!
*To be eligible for all volunteer opportunities, you must be a current SHRM-Atlanta member.
Leadership Roles Available
NEW for 2019, we will post various Volunteer Leadership positions that become available and invite all SHRM-Atlanta members that meet the eligibility requirements to apply. Current openings include:
No Openings Currently - But Check Back!
Immediate Committee Needs
The following committees are in need of additional members:
Awards & Recognition
Friends of Refugees
Other Committee positions may also be available. See the link below for information on all volunteer committees:
View all Committee Positions
‘Team SHRM-Atlanta’ Community Volunteer Opportunities
SHRM-Atlanta partners with various community organizations throughout the year that are in need of HR expertise and support. Volunteering with “Team SHRM-Atlanta” provides an opportunity to network, demonstrate your HR skills, and give back to the Atlanta community in a meaningful way.
Learn about Community Volunteering